With a slight slouch and flexible textured ribbing the Waffle Stitch will keep you looking chic and nonchalant as you brave the cold. Best of all, its gender-neutral ribbing makes it great for both girls and guys alike!
To knit the pattern, you’ll need to know how to knit and purl. Not sure how to do that yet? Check out How to Knit and come back when you’re ready!
This pattern tutorial covers how to:
- cast on with the longtail cast on
- increase with M1-Ps and PTBL
- knit the textured pattern
- seam with the mattress stitch
- seam purl stitches together for an invisible finish
To watch the pattern tutorial, enter the password found on the first page of your pattern. Don’t have the pattern? Head to the shop, grab the pattern and join the fun. See you inside!
Enter your password to watch the video tutorial:
(And enter it again on the next page!)